Saturday, September 29, 2012

First ever outfit post!


I have a history of blogging, but this is the first time that I will be doing an outfit post.


I have seen outfit posts from bloggers and somehow, I've been inspired by them. I actually used one of them as my peg for a party. But I have to admit, I'm not really a fashionista kind of person. I prefer comfortability over style. I usually get whatever I see on the closet, and off I go.


What made me start doing this was when my friend Isabel started doing outfit posts. Recently, she has asked me to take her photos, and through her encouragement, lo and behold.

In this case, I went to the Rajo! x Parisian launch last September 25 at SMX. I was Isabel's "+1", meaning her companion. The theme was Asian Flair, but as you can see, there is no hint of Asian in my outfit.

So with that, I decided to dress decent. I chose to wear red, since I believe it's a prominent Asian color. But yes, I do look like a cowboy in this outfit (without the coat).



Coat from People are People
Red plaid longsleeves, black skinny jeans, and shoes from Penshoppe

Shot on location in South Bay. Thank you, Isabel, for taking the photos.

For me, this is as good as it's gonna get, as per Mia Thermopolis. I am open for comments and suggestions because I believe there's room for improvement.


Click here for more details about the Rajo! for Parisian launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment