Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rajo! for Parisian launch



Last September 25, I went with my friend Isabel to SMX Convention Center for the Rajo! for Parisian launch. Disclaimer: Pictures overload!


She was one of the winners chosen through the Parisian Facebook page, and she can bring one companion.



As we arrived to the venue, we were so hungry. We actually planned of eating outside before going to the event. Good thing there were waiters serving food, even though they are bite size.

These three lived up to the "Asian Flair" attire.

After minutes of standing and eating food from the waiters, taiko drums started beating and as it continued, a door opened which is the way to the fashion show proper. The fashion show was inspired by Japan.

Male models went out first for the Milanos line.

Vince Ferraren

Sam Ajdani




"Geisha levels", as per Divine Lee.

Then came out the ladies for the Parisian line.

Ria Bolivar

 Jasmine Maierhofer




After the show, another area was opened, and it was a viewing of his new line of Parisian and Milanos shoes, and you can also get to buy some of them.




But since I had no money whatsoever, I decided to have photo-ops with some people. It was in this moment that the fan in me got unleashed. I kid. Here are other pictures from the event, which are mostly photo-ops.


Sam Ajdani and Alex Vega Hidalgo

Vince Ferraren

Jasmine Maierhofer, Ria Bolivar and Melissa Frye

Meeting Divine Lee is one of the highlights of that night. Isabel and I didn't know that she was that nice and approachable. Pardon me for my awkward and gay pose. Well, she is our "Mother Becky".

Celebrities JC Tiuseco and Mikael Daez

Raymond Gutierrez

DJ Callum David

This is me trying to attempt a pose with an awkward face. Click here for more information about this outfit.

For me, this was the first time I watched a fashion show alone... and I had fun. I'm really glad I experienced it with Isabel. Maybe I should join promos on Facebook so I can be in shows like this. Who knows, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment