Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nothing like going back to basics


The simple white top and black pants.


This is what I usually wear in school. One of my most "repeated outfits," if I may say.

This is the second time I've been in this place, for the same purpose - a project.

Isabel and I decided to shoot outside, but the weather wasn't cooperating. Having no choice, the shoot went on despite being slightly wet, and the hustle and bustle of the city.


Polo shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch
Jacket from Springfield
Skinny jeans from Penshoppe
Hand-me-down Puma shoes from my dad

Shot in Ortigas. Photos by Isabel.

Since it was raining and sunny at the same time, let's incorporate an umbrella - a leopard-printed one from my sister.


For me, this was most struggling outfit shoot... so far. Thanks to the bipolar weather.


 
Oh, look! Isabel and I striking a pose! This one was shot in Santana Grove, though.

2 comments:

  1. For me, we struggled. Hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, I agree. Oh, the bipolar weather. What is late reply? Hahaha!

      Delete