Monday, October 8, 2012

One down, and more to go.


Another normal outfit, which is part of my everyday fashion.



I'm so happy we're done with our Media Ethics final project. I'm satisfied with the outcome. All the efforts have paid off. I can finally sleep like a baby (well, at least).

Despite all the morning negativity and stress, we still continued with the outfit shoot.

This is me before I started posing for outfit shoots - I fix her hair, and give her pegs. I still do them!



Affliction shirt from Structure
Black skinny jeans from Penshoppe
Hand-me-down Puma shoes from my dad


Shot at school. Photos by Jani. I just realized these are really nice shots!

 With Isabel.

For me, it's hard keeping up with jump shots, especially if someone you know watches you doing it. But whatever. Had to settle on these shots, and it's alright since it's an everyday outfit.

 See?

2 comments: