Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yay for (new) shoes!


Yay for new shoes, and what better way to celebrate is through an outfit post!





The other night, my dad gave me new shoes. Actually, they're not new since it was given to him years ago. But whatever, I always love hand-me-downs.



Yesterday, I went to Manila Bulletin with my Media Ethics groupmates for an interview. This is the second to the last interview for our final project under this class. Next interview will be with Ms. Maria Ressa of Rappler, so expect another outfit shoot on that day!





Red and black sunglasses from Springfield
Red-blue-white plaid long sleeves from Lee
Blue shirt and black skinny jeans from Penshoppe
Puma shoes handed down from my dad
Bracelets from SM Accessories




Shot on location in Recoletos Street, Intramuros, Manila. Thank you, Isabel for taking these photos.

For me, this was the first time I was motivated to find my current outfit when I had new shoes. I had a top right away, and paired it with accessories. Let's see how these outfit posts will go. Well, I have a big closet so time to mix and match outfits soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment